

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 12:17:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.190])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l744HTnc035750	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:17:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so794472rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.246.8 with SMTP id t8mr162143wfh.1186201048495; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 21:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs506028wfb; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 21:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.64.8 with SMTP id r8mr5920704pyk.1186201047237; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 21:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v15si6360522pyh.2007.08.03.21.17.26; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 21:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l73EtsYB025826; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 23:16:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12784456 for [email-masked]; Fri,
03 Aug 2007 23:16:46 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l744Gkat019513 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:16:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l744Geq7008281 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:16:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l744GeM4010864 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:16:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l744GeSX010859 for [email-masked]; Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:16:40 -0500
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:16:40 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708030100
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 040300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  040300UTC 14.2N 110.6E POOR
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  050300UTC 15.4N 110.1E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW SLOWLY
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.