

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 21:06:03 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.187])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l74D614v031975	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 04 Aug 2007 21:06:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so830449rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 06:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.229.4 with SMTP id b4mr175217wfh.1186232761018; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 06:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs520063wfb; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 06:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.41.8 with SMTP id t8mr6529035pyj.1186232759981; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 06:05:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v15si7031739pyh.2007.08.04.06.05.53; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 06:05:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l73KBwMP009548; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 08:04:31 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12787716 for [email-masked]; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 08:04:31 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74D4V6l012825 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:04:31 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74D4PWk027724 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:04:31 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74D4PiX029786 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:04:25 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l74D4PM5029781 for [email-masked]; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:04:25 -0500
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:04:25 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708040012
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 041200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  041200UTC 14.3N 110.0E POOR
MOVE  WNW 10KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  051200UTC 16.4N 108.7E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 06KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.