

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 23:41:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.189])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l74FfkHo076322	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 04 Aug 2007 23:41:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so846704rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.229.4 with SMTP id b4mr178288wfh.1186242105872; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 08:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs526214wfb; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 08:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.27.1 with SMTP id e1mr6736281pyj.1186242104697; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 08:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f78si7239007pyh.2007.08.04.08.41.43; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 08:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l73Etsie025826; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 10:41:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12788587 for [email-masked]; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 10:41:09 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74Ff9JZ019476 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:41:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74Ff319027510 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:41:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74Ff3mP019116 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:41:03 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l74Ff3ww019111 for [email-masked]; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:41:03 -0500
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:41:03 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708040017
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 041500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  041500UTC 14.1N 110.0E POOR
MOVE  WNW SLOWLY
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  051500UTC 16.3N 108.8E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 06KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.