

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
05 Aug 2007 02:50:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.184])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l74IosMe046736	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 05 Aug 2007 02:50:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so864079rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 11:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.89.9 with SMTP id m9mr183145wfb.1186253454340; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 11:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs535778wfb; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 11:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.68.16 with SMTP id v16mr6979140pyk.1186253452960; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 11:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f6si7475286pyh.2007.08.04.11.50.47; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 11:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l73Etsli025826; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 13:50:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12789326 for [email-masked]; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 13:50:16 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74IoFm7027297 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 13:50:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74IoAw4009098 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 13:50:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74IoA1s020680 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 13:50:10 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l74IoArg020675 for [email-masked]; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 13:50:10 -0500
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 13:50:10 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708040025
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 041800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  041800UTC 14.1N 109.7E POOR
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  051800UTC 16.5N 108.6E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 06KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.