

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
05 Aug 2007 08:49:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.183])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l750ndPh026568	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 05 Aug 2007 08:49:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id n7so1508373wag for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.231.7 with SMTP id d7mr191130wfh.1186274979335; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 17:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs548223wfb; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 17:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.51.19 with SMTP id d19mr7298216pyk.1186274978461; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 17:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a79si7945307pye.2007.08.04.17.49.37; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 17:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l74LUUuI025826; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 19:48:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12791054 for [email-masked]; Sat,
04 Aug 2007 19:48:50 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l750moWS012420 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 19:48:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l750mjYg009851 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 19:48:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l750mj8c015336 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 19:48:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l750mju4015332 for [email-masked]; Sat, 04 Aug 2007 19:48:45 -0500
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 19:48:45 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708040044
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 050000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  050000UTC 14.3N 109.6E POOR
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  060000UTC 16.3N 108.6E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 06KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.