

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 12:16:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.189])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l784GgD2084287	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:16:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so43184rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.14.16 with SMTP id r16mr429161wfi.1186546602145; Tue,
07 Aug 2007 21:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs742002wfb; Tue,
07 Aug 2007 21:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.98.6 with SMTP id a6mr13316pym.1186546600324; Tue,
07 Aug 2007 21:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f78si294562pyh.2007.08.07.21.16.38; Tue,
07 Aug 2007 21:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l782cHsI025826; Tue,
07 Aug 2007 23:14:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12825987 for [email-masked]; Tue,
07 Aug 2007 23:14:35 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l784EZJg029406 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:14:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l784EU6N004788 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:14:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l784EUW5023791 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:14:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l784EUG0023787 for [email-masked]; Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:14:30 -0500
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:14:30 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708070161
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 080300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0706 PABUK (0706)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  080300UTC 22.3N 117.9E GOOD
MOVE  W 15KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  30NM
30KT  160NM NORTHEAST 120NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  090300UTC 22.9N 112.9E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
45HF  100000UTC 22.6N 107.8E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.