

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 15:09:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.191])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7879ZHo044047	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 08 Aug 2007 15:09:35 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so74131rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 00:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.156.6 with SMTP id i6mr384376wfo.1186556974650; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 00:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs748325wfb; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 00:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.14.18 with SMTP id r18mr916396pyi.1186556972423; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 00:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f75si344240pye.2007.08.08.00.09.30; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 00:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l77LZu6N003982; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 02:07:45 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12827390 for [email-masked]; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 02:07:45 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7877hCI010036 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 02:07:43 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7877bUk012480 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 02:07:43 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7877blT017297 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 02:07:37 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7877bYQ017292 for [email-masked]; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 02:07:37 -0500
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 02:07:37 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708070176
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 080600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0706 PABUK (0706)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  080600UTC 22.4N 117.4E GOOD
MOVE  W 11KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
50KT  30NM
30KT  110NM
FORECAST
24HF  090600UTC 22.9N 112.6E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
48HF  100600UTC 22.0N 108.2E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.