

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 18:21:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.230])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l78ALZbG012327	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:21:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so19150nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 03:21:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.42.3 with SMTP id u3mr438393wfj.1186568494205; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 03:21:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs1188wfb; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 03:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.68.16 with SMTP id v16mr479755pyk.1186568493341; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 03:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n29si773269pyh.2007.08.08.03.21.30; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 03:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l782cH13025826; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 05:20:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12828082 for [email-masked]; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 05:20:35 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l78AKZC4019193 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:20:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l78AKMnh006403 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:20:34 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l78AKMca018074 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:20:22 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l78AKMPe018070 for [email-masked]; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:20:22 -0500
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:20:22 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708080034
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 080900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0706 PABUK (0706)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  080900UTC 21.8N 117.0E GOOD
MOVE  WSW 09KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  090900UTC 22.5N 112.5E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
45HF  100600UTC 22.0N 108.2E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.