

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 21:12:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.232])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l78DCUKS074714	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:12:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so38332nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 06:12:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.174.8 with SMTP id w8mr17747wfe.1186578750162; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 06:12:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs6779wfb; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 06:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.42.18 with SMTP id u18mr1402551pyj.1186578749174; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 06:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n67si1022159pyh.2007.08.08.06.12.10; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 06:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l77LZuA8003982; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 08:10:42 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12830128 for [email-masked]; Wed,
08 Aug 2007 08:10:42 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l78DAfsj000457 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:10:41 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l78DAaUq029605 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:10:41 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l78DAaXG012953 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:10:36 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l78DAZ3V012948 for [email-masked]; Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:10:35 -0500
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:10:35 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0707300000
definitions=main-0708080060
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0,
__RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 081200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0706 PABUK (0706)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  081200UTC 22.1N 116.2E GOOD
MOVE  W 11KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
30KT  80NM
FORECAST
24HF  091200UTC 22.5N 112.1E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
48HF  101200UTC 22.7N 108.5E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.