

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 03:02:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7HJ2bqT006014	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:02:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id z25so106245ele for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.222.21 with SMTP id u21mr204517wfg.1187377355978; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 12:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs694326wfi; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 12:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.68.3 with SMTP id v3mr3706610pyk.1187377355024; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 12:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v15si3880697pyh.2007.08.17.12.02.32; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 12:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7HEeoCF004642; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 13:52:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12941563 for [email-masked]; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 13:52:46 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7HIqkwm028867 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:52:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7HIqe7i003181 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:52:45 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7HIqevD000800 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:52:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7HIqeVW000798 for [email-masked]; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:52:40 -0500
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:52:40 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Nw 06kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708170065
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 171800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  171800UTC 22.7N 122.0E GOOD
MOVE  NW 12KT
PRES  945HPA
MXWD  085KT
GUST  120KT
50KT  75NM
30KT  200NM SOUTH 150NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  181800UTC 25.1N 118.9E 80NM 70%
MOVE  NW 08KT
PRES  965HPA
MXWD  070KT
GUST  100KT
48HF  191800UTC 26.6N 116.8E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW 06KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
72HF  201800UTC 28.3N 114.9E 290NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.