

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 08:54:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.187])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7I0sECu023418	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:54:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so584346rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.87.7 with SMTP id k7mr214770wfb.1187398454119; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 17:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs711434wfi; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 17:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.100.6 with SMTP id c6mr4009120pym.1187398453224; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 17:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n67si4348889pyh.2007.08.17.17.54.11; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 17:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7HEeoNU004642; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 19:52:30 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12944844 for [email-masked]; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 19:52:30 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I0qU0D026067 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:52:30 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I0qOAp021666 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:52:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I0qOIC004984 for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:52:24 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7I0qOS7004978 for [email-masked]; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:52:24 -0500
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:52:24 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Nw 06kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708170100
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 180000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  180000UTC 23.8N 120.8E FAIR
MOVE  NW 15KT
PRES  970HPA
MXWD  065KT
GUST  095KT
50KT  60NM
30KT  200NM SOUTH 150NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  190000UTC 25.0N 118.7E 80NM 70%
MOVE  WNW SLOWLY
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
48HF  200000UTC 26.3N 116.7E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW 06KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
72HF  210000UTC 28.1N 115.1E 220NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.