

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 14:53:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.182])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7I6rlFp004515	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:53:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id v33so258177wah for
<[email-masked]>; Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.191.2 with SMTP id o2mr223891wff.1187420026876; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 23:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs725093wfi; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 23:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.77.18 with SMTP id e18mr4365680pyl.1187420024814; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 23:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a2si2729816pyi.2007.08.17.23.53.42; Fri,
17 Aug 2007 23:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7HEmVAS010670; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 01:51:52 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12947896 for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 01:51:51 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I6ppE0016845 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:51:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I6pjLN004716 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:51:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I6pjRm008803 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:51:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7I6pjgh008799 for [email-masked]; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:51:45 -0500
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 01:51:45 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708170124
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 180600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  180600UTC 24.0N 119.8E FAIR
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  970HPA
MXWD  065KT
GUST  095KT
50KT  60NM
30KT  200NM SOUTHEAST 150NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  190600UTC 25.5N 118.0E 80NM 70%
MOVE  NW SLOWLY
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
48HF  200600UTC 26.7N 116.8E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.