

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 17:51:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7I9p5xx053419	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:51:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id v33so341857wah for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.229.4 with SMTP id b4mr227433wfh.1187430665235; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 02:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs733192wfi; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 02:51:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.27.1 with SMTP id e1mr4545687pyj.1187430659965; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 02:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w38si4959204pyg.2007.08.18.02.50.56; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 02:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7HEmVDc010670; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 04:48:19 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12948607 for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 04:48:19 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I9mI7L025867 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:48:18 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I9mDDj018389 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:48:18 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I9mDMG029020 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:48:13 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7I9mDZS029016 for [email-masked]; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:48:13 -0500
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 04:48:13 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=2 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708180012
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 180900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  180900UTC 24.2N 119.6E FAIR
MOVE  W 06KT
PRES  970HPA
MXWD  065KT
GUST  095KT
50KT  60NM
30KT  200NM SOUTHEAST 150NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  190900UTC 25.8N 117.6E 80NM 70%
MOVE  NW 06KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
45HF  200600UTC 26.7N 116.8E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.