

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 20:57:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.187])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7ICvrke010040	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:57:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so651544rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 05:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.240.9 with SMTP id n9mr232095wfh.1187441873516; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 05:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs740189wfi; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 05:57:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.27.1 with SMTP id e1mr4720058pyj.1187441871669; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 05:57:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n27si2969911pyh.2007.08.18.05.57.49; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 05:57:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7I8OQbM020326; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 07:50:33 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12949735 for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 07:50:33 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7ICoX67006219 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:50:33 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7ICoR7r009703 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:50:32 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7ICoR2e026136 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:50:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7ICoRcv026132 for [email-masked]; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:50:27 -0500
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:50:27 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708180031
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 181200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0708 SEPAT (0708) DOWNGRADED FROM TY
ANALYSIS
PSTN  181200UTC 24.4N 119.5E FAIR
MOVE  NNW SLOWLY
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  50NM
30KT  200NM SOUTHEAST 150NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  191200UTC 26.2N 117.7E 80NM 70%
MOVE  NW 06KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
48HF  201200UTC 27.7N 116.9E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.