

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 08:51:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.187])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7J0pE9H039331	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:51:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so730985rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.128.6 with SMTP id a6mr253201wfd.1187484674230; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 17:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs766914wfi; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 17:51:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.69.11 with SMTP id w11mr5338002pyk.1187484672545; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 17:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n44si6022475pyh.2007.08.18.17.51.10; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 17:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7IDsMPQ010812; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 19:49:11 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12903909 for [email-masked]; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 19:49:11 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J0nANh020391 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:49:10 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J0n5W9001681 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:49:10 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J0n5wk016190 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:49:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7J0n4Y2016180 for [email-masked]; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:49:04 -0500
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:49:04 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708180110
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 190000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0708 SEPAT (0708) DOWNGRADED FROM STS
ANALYSIS
PSTN  190000UTC 25.3N 118.5E GOOD
MOVE  NW 06KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  240NM SOUTHEAST 150NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  200000UTC 27.0N 117.0E 90NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.