

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 14:44:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.188])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7J6hsaU028937	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:44:01 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so760827rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 18 Aug 2007 23:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.231.7 with SMTP id d7mr262973wfh.1187505840509; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 23:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs775935wfi; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 23:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.71.1 with SMTP id y1mr5690887pyk.1187505839918; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 23:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f45si6439638pyh.2007.08.18.23.43.56; Sat,
18 Aug 2007 23:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7IDsMY6010812; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 01:42:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12906742 for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 01:42:29 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J6gTpi009326 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:42:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J6gNVd011950 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:42:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J6gNPV007345 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:42:23 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7J6gN3Z007341 for [email-masked]; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:42:23 -0500
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:42:23 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708180139
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 190600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  190600UTC 25.6N 118.3E FAIR
MOVE  NNW SLOWLY
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
30KT  240NM SOUTHEAST 150NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  200600UTC 27.4N 116.5E 90NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.