

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 17:43:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.189])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7J9hnaH085522	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:43:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so777967rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 02:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.165.3 with SMTP id n3mr264106wfe.1187516627557; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 02:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs783148wfi; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 02:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.69.11 with SMTP id w11mr5836028pyk.1187516626489; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 02:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a70si6616265pye.2007.08.19.02.43.44; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 02:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7IDsMge010812; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 04:42:18 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12907755 for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 04:42:18 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J9gI0J019536 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 04:42:18 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J9gCSZ000253 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 04:42:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7J9gCKx004601 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 04:42:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7J9gCtE004598 for [email-masked]; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 04:42:12 -0500
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 04:42:12 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708190017
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 190900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  190900UTC 25.9N 118.1E FAIR
MOVE  NNW SLOWLY
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
30KT  240NM SOUTHEAST 150NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  200900UTC 27.6N 116.2E 90NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.