

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 20:51:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.176])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7JCpgkL036073	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:51:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id y63so1530935pyg for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 05:51:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.216.9 with SMTP id o9mr270650wfg.1187527901049; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 05:51:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs790000wfi; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 05:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.41.8 with SMTP id t8mr6064162pyj.1187527900397; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 05:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y64si3913276pyg.2007.08.19.05.51.38; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 05:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7IE1IQw012805; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 07:46:19 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12909684 for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 07:45:51 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JCjm93001337 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:45:48 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JCjhcF011983 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:45:48 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JCjhMa019015 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:45:43 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7JCjhKR019009 for [email-masked]; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:45:43 -0500
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:45:43 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708190038
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 191200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  191200UTC 26.1N 118.0E FAIR
MOVE  NNW SLOWLY
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  240NM SOUTHEAST 150NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  201200UTC 27.7N 116.2E 90NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.