

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 23:53:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7JFr5Y7088154	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:53:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id y63so1577362pyg for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:53:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.153.8 with SMTP id a8mr273202wfe.1187538784502; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 08:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs796999wfi; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 08:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.39.2 with SMTP id r2mr6192535pyj.1187538783567; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 08:53:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v15si7059699pyh.2007.08.19.08.53.01; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 08:53:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JEhm9v010812; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 10:48:04 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12911412 for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 10:48:04 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JFm4pt012785 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:48:04 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JFlw8U005432 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:48:03 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JFlwA9020240 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:47:58 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7JFlwaK020235 for [email-masked]; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:47:58 -0500
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:47:58 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=2 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708190054
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 191500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  191500UTC 26.7N 118.0E FAIR
MOVE  N 07KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  240NM SOUTHEAST 140NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  201500UTC 28.0N 116.1E 90NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.