

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
20 Aug 2007 02:43:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.230])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7JIhBiT044473	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 02:43:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so316846nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.1.2 with SMTP id d2mr281964wfi.1187548990528; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 11:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs804725wfi; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 11:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.39.2 with SMTP id r2mr6352615pyj.1187548989331; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 11:43:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f51si4183040pyh.2007.08.19.11.43.07; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 11:43:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7IE1IYl012805; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 13:41:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12913208 for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 13:41:01 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JIf0SQ024027 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:41:00 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JIetPs005183 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:41:00 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JIetLi017336 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:40:55 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7JIet9k017332 for [email-masked]; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:40:55 -0500
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:40:55 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=2 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708190069
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 191800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  191800UTC 27.0N 117.8E FAIR
MOVE  N 08KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  240NM SOUTHEAST 140NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  201800UTC 28.4N 115.9E 90NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.