

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
20 Aug 2007 05:44:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.191])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l7JLi6uc086147	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:44:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so852011rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.214.5 with SMTP id m5mr282559wfg.1187559845955; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 14:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.143.5.12 with SMTP id h12cs811145wfi; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 14:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.96.11 with SMTP id y11mr6526940pyl.1187559845119; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 14:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f78si7480859pyh.2007.08.19.14.44.03; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 14:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JEhmKk010812; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 16:42:14 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 12914193 for [email-masked]; Sun,
19 Aug 2007 16:42:14 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JLgDpq003899 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:42:13 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JLg8nY023921 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:42:13 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l7JLg8MK017122 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:42:08 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l7JLg7rU017112 for [email-masked]; Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:42:07 -0500
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:42:07 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=2 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708060001
definitions=main-0708190082
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 192100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0708 SEPAT (0708)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  192100UTC 27.0N 117.2E FAIR
MOVE  WNW 07KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  240NM SOUTHEAST 140NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  202100UTC 28.3N 115.3E 90NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.