

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 20:54:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from ug-out-1314.google.com (ug-out-1314.google.com [66.249.92.174])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l86CsHUj032584	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:54:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by ug-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id 36so139167ugg for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 05:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.246.8 with SMTP id t8mr27634wfh.1189083255297; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 05:54:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs382690wfb; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 05:54:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.75.15 with SMTP id c15mr649522pyl.1189083254627; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 05:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f55si10573126pyh.2007.09.06.05.54.12; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 05:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l85K5PL3029269; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 07:52:20 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13153050 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 07:52:20 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86CqKjx016449 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:52:20 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86CqEQD028083 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:52:19 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86CqExa017374 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:52:14 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l86CqEiW017364 for [email-masked]; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:52:14 -0500
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:52:14 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Nne 13kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709060014
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 061200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0709 FITOW (0709)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  061200UTC 34.1N 138.7E GOOD
MOVE  N 08KT
PRES  965HPA
MXWD  065KT
GUST  105KT
50KT  90NM
30KT  190NM NORTHEAST 150NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  071200UTC 40.3N 140.5E 100NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 16KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
48HF  081200UTC 44.7N 144.2E 160NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 13KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
72HF  091200UTC 47.6N 153.5E 290NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.