

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 23:52:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.176])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l86Fqvrh022445	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 06 Sep 2007 23:52:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id b25so36609elf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.115.10 with SMTP id n10mr38334wfc.1189093976180; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 08:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs395436wfb; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 08:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.174.16 with SMTP id w16mr725569ane.1189093974725; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 08:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u62si6111088pyb.2007.09.06.08.52.49; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 08:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86EhOh0029269; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 10:51:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13156089 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 10:51:17 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86FpGKa026086 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:51:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86FpBY9009070 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:51:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86FpBwq015880 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:51:11 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l86FpAnx015857 for [email-masked]; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:51:10 -0500
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:51:10 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Nne 13kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709060026
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 061500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0709 FITOW (0709)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  061500UTC 34.7N 139.0E GOOD
MOVE  NNE 11KT
PRES  965HPA
MXWD  065KT
GUST  105KT
50KT  90NM
30KT  190NM NORTHEAST 150NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  071500UTC 41.0N 140.9E 100NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 16KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
45HF  081200UTC 44.7N 144.2E 160NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 13KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
69HF  091200UTC 47.6N 153.5E 290NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.