

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Sep 2007 02:50:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from el-out-1112.google.com (el-out-1112.google.com [209.85.162.183])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l86Ioddm069434	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 07 Sep 2007 02:50:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by el-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id b25so62115elf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:50:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.84.3 with SMTP id h3mr47393wfb.1189104638593; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 11:50:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs404997wfb; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 11:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.42.18 with SMTP id u18mr965641pyj.1189104626415; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 11:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n67si11078788pyh.2007.09.06.11.50.24; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 11:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86EhO4U029269; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 13:49:23 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13159244 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 13:49:23 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86InN8D019067 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:49:23 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86InHKR006916 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:49:22 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86InH7O013644 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:49:17 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l86InHKu013640 for [email-masked]; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:49:17 -0500
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:49:17 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709060042
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 061800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0709 FITOW (0709)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  061800UTC 35.5N 139.2E GOOD
MOVE  N 12KT
PRES  970HPA
MXWD  065KT
GUST  095KT
50KT  90NM
30KT  190NM NORTHEAST 150NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  071800UTC 41.4N 140.6E 100NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 14KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
48HF  081800UTC 45.6N 145.1E 160NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.