

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
07 Sep 2007 08:52:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.233])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l870qdZJ040735	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:52:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so238230nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:52:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.50.15 with SMTP id x15mr63376wfx.1189126358264; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 17:52:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.98.10 with SMTP id v10cs423378wfb; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 17:52:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.14.18 with SMTP id r18mr1307605pyi.1189126356899; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 17:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a79si230540pye.2007.09.06.17.52.34; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 17:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l86K2Mmo028824; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 19:50:55 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13163441 for [email-masked]; Thu,
06 Sep 2007 19:50:55 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l870otWc000122 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:50:55 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l870onV5006715 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:50:55 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost [127.0.0.1] (may be forged))
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l870oneq016751 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:50:49 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l870on9E016745 for [email-masked]; Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:50:49 -0500
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:50:49 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709060079
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 070000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0709 FITOW (0709)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  070000UTC 37.1N 139.8E GOOD
MOVE  NNE 16KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
50KT  80NM SOUTHEAST 50NM NORTHWEST
30KT  200NM SOUTHEAST 110NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  080000UTC 42.8N 141.1E 100NM 70%
MOVE  N 14KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
48HF  090000UTC 46.2N 148.1E 160NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.