

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
13 Sep 2007 09:04:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.182])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8D14lCi034525	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:04:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so488853waf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:04:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.170.1 with SMTP id s1mr141510wae.1189645486790; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 18:04:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs244742wal; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 18:04:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.30.13 with SMTP id d13mr315044agd.1189645484307; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 18:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a78si8696410pye.2007.09.12.18.04.38; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 18:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8CG5xvb004560; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 20:03:26 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13252403 for [email-masked]; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 20:03:26 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8D13QuE011869 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:03:26 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8D13KnJ029036 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:03:25 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8D13KSk004033 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:03:20 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8D13KME004029 for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:03:20 -0500
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:03:20 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709120154
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 130000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  130000UTC 21.8N 134.2E FAIR
MOVE  NW 08KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  140000UTC 22.9N 131.2E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 07KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.