

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
13 Sep 2007 12:12:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8D4CBcP087974	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:12:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so534189waf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.174.2 with SMTP id w2mr232624wae.1189656730933; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 21:12:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs252337wal; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 21:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.93.1 with SMTP id v1mr380447pyl.1189656728404; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 21:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w67si14298702pyg.2007.09.12.21.12.05; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 21:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8CG7j06022099; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 23:11:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13254614 for [email-masked]; Wed,
12 Sep 2007 23:11:14 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8D4BEqu001433 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:11:14 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8D4B8b8026004 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:11:14 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8D4B8TZ028008 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:11:08 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8D4B8lf028003 for [email-masked]; Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:11:08 -0500
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:11:08 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709120181
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 130300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  130300UTC 22.3N 133.4E FAIR
MOVE  NW 08KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  140300UTC 24.5N 129.5E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 11KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.