

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 15:33:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.183])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8F7XAYu048895	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:33:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1369098waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 00:33:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.78.1 with SMTP id a1mr1375132wab.1189841590368; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 00:33:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs81778wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 00:33:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.109.2 with SMTP id l2mr3265743pym.1189841588173; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 00:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f78si3028612pyh.2007.09.15.00.33.05; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 00:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8EF2N0g003735; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 02:29:18 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13289592 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 02:29:17 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8F7TH7e019025 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 02:29:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8F7TCqk027467 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 02:29:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8F7TCJw025664 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 02:29:12 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8F7TB1D025660 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 02:29:11 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 02:29:11 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150002
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 150600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  150600UTC 19.9N 133.0E POOR
MOVE  WNW SLOWLY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  160600UTC 22.6N 130.2E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 10KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.