

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 18:28:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8FASLh8052300	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 18:28:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1420292waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 03:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.22.1 with SMTP id z1mr2752713wai.1189852100832; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 03:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs87311wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 03:28:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.78.9 with SMTP id f9mr3443555pyl.1189852096323; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 03:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x56si3224083pyg.2007.09.15.03.28.14; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 03:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ENXqQT006344; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 05:26:22 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13290588 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 05:26:22 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FAQMb3003971 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:26:22 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FAQHuB013342 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:26:22 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FAQFsE015019 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:26:15 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8FAQBhH015007 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:26:11 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:26:11 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150041
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 150900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  150900UTC 19.7N 132.7E POOR
MOVE  WNW SLOWLY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  160900UTC 22.6N 129.9E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW 10KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.