

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 20:54:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.180])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8FCs6fT080755	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:54:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1460662waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.15.1 with SMTP id 1mr380015wao.1189860845765; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 05:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs93438wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 05:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.87.10 with SMTP id p10mr3581444pyl.1189860844990; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 05:54:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f78si3376277pyh.2007.09.15.05.54.02; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 05:54:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ENXqSB006344; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 07:50:37 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13291181 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 07:50:33 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FCoXbX014378 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 07:50:33 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FCoROW012847 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 07:50:33 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FCoRVu029621 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 07:50:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8FCoPfV029606 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 07:50:25 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 07:50:25 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150049
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 151200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  151200UTC 30.0N 126.2E GOOD
MOVE  N 10KT
PRES  945HPA
MXWD  090KT
GUST  130KT
50KT  50NM
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  161200UTC 34.7N 126.6E 100NM 70%
MOVE  N 14KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
48HF  171200UTC 40.4N 135.4E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.