

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 21:12:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8FDCRYC083239	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:12:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1465313waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 06:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.176.1 with SMTP id y1mr904546wae.1189861947290; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 06:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs94006wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 06:12:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.64.8 with SMTP id r8mr3611538pyk.1189861945568; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 06:12:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w38si3360917pyg.2007.09.15.06.12.23; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 06:12:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ENXqTJ006344; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 08:08:45 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13291451 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 08:08:45 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FD8jGF016062 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:08:45 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FD8dLa005708 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:08:44 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FD8dGq003122 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:08:39 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8FD8d4I003114 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:08:39 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:08:39 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150052
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 151200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  151200UTC 19.9N 132.5E POOR
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  161200UTC 22.0N 129.4E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW 08KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.