

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 23:59:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.183])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8FFxkiw048545	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:59:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1508603waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.137.2 with SMTP id k2mr56093wad.1189871990728; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 08:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs100636wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 08:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.44.16 with SMTP id w16mr3775168pyj.1189871988790; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 08:59:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f45si3584634pyh.2007.09.15.08.59.46; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 08:59:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8EF2N5u003735; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 10:55:54 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13292218 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 10:55:54 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FFtsV8028886 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:55:54 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FFtmZA016273 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:55:54 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FFtm95023041 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:55:48 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8FFtmF9023036 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:55:48 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:55:48 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150066
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 151500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  151500UTC 19.7N 131.3E POOR
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  161500UTC 21.3N 129.0E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW 07KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.