

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 02:56:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.182])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8FItw1o076888	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:55:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1553080waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.49.16 with SMTP id b16mr1126754wak.1189882557841; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 11:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs107308wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 11:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.91.1 with SMTP id t1mr3945259pyl.1189882556718; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 11:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n27si2282360pyh.2007.09.15.11.55.54; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 11:55:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8EF2N8P003735; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 13:52:36 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13293513 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 13:52:35 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FIqZZv016186 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:52:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FIqTt6010168 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:52:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FIqThX015664 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:52:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8FIqTk0015658 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:52:29 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:52:29 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150073
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 151800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  151800UTC 31.0N 126.3E GOOD
MOVE  N 10KT
PRES  955HPA
MXWD  080KT
GUST  115KT
50KT  45NM
30KT  90NM
FORECAST
24HF  161800UTC 35.4N 127.1E 100NM 70%
MOVE  N 12KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
48HF  171800UTC 38.8N 132.3E 160NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.