

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 03:20:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.184])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8FJK6nv084638	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:20:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so997618rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.149.2 with SMTP id w2mr1286812wad.1189884028409; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 12:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs108241wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 12:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.111.14 with SMTP id o14mr3949555pym.1189884027190; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 12:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n67si3795907pyh.2007.09.15.12.20.24; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 12:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8E1F6Y0022099; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 14:17:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13293657 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 14:17:01 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FJH1aO018748 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:17:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FJGu3f007834 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:17:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FJGu7Q023247 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:16:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8FJGtai023242 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:16:55 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:16:55 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150074
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 151800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  151800UTC 19.9N 131.7E POOR
MOVE  W 07KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  161800UTC 21.9N 128.9E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW 08KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.