

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 05:50:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.186])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8FLoOkl077927	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 05:50:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1016561rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.179.1 with SMTP id b1mr1121033waf.1189893024457; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 14:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs113284wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 14:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.68.16 with SMTP id v16mr4108257pyk.1189893022714; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 14:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w38si3975425pyg.2007.09.15.14.50.19; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 14:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ENXqkP006344; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 16:47:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13295106 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 16:47:17 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FLlH4N005267 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:47:17 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FLlBha027322 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:47:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FLlB6r005903 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:47:11 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8FLlBBQ005899 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:47:11 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:47:11 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150086
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 152100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  152100UTC 31.6N 126.6E GOOD
MOVE  NNE 11KT
PRES  960HPA
MXWD  075KT
GUST  105KT
50KT  40NM
30KT  90NM
FORECAST
24HF  162100UTC 36.0N 127.6E 100NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 11KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
45HF  171800UTC 38.8N 132.3E 160NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.