

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 08:55:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.181])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8G0trlL046510	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:55:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1640676waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:55:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.127.1 with SMTP id z1mr137990wac.1189904152424; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 17:55:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs120876wal; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 17:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.93.1 with SMTP id v1mr4263530pyl.1189904149115; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 17:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a78si2524677pye.2007.09.15.17.55.46; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 17:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FL6Ld0022099; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 19:52:20 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13296087 for [email-masked]; Sat,
15 Sep 2007 19:52:20 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G0qJPh021767 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:52:19 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G0qEPm018928 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:52:19 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G0qEae002131 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:52:14 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8G0qEU9002124 for [email-masked]; Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:52:14 -0500
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:52:14 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150100
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 160000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  160000UTC 32.3N 126.7E GOOD
MOVE  NNE 13KT
PRES  960HPA
MXWD  075KT
GUST  105KT
50KT  35NM
30KT  80NM
FORECAST
24HF  170000UTC 36.8N 129.2E 100NM 70%
MOVE  NE 13KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
48HF  180000UTC 39.6N 135.5E 160NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.