

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 15:03:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8G73ACJ033349	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:03:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1728737waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:03:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.32.1 with SMTP id k1mr2672093waj.1189926190367; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 00:03:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs131345wal; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 00:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.158.9 with SMTP id k9mr2144112qbo.1189926188871; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 00:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n67si4653507pyh.2007.09.16.00.03.06; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 00:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8DLcwMJ003740; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 01:59:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13298165 for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 01:59:39 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G6xdhn022286 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:59:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G6xX1o000266 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:59:38 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G6xXNl024701 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:59:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8G6xUSX024691 for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:59:30 -0500
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:59:30 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709150129
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 160600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  160600UTC 33.9N 127.2E GOOD
MOVE  N 16KT
PRES  960HPA
MXWD  070KT
GUST  100KT
50KT  65NM SOUTHWEST 35NM NORTHEAST
30KT  120NM WEST 80NM EAST
FORECAST
24HF  170600UTC 38.7N 131.8E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.