

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 17:55:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8G9tCuZ071464	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:55:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1777058waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.209.1 with SMTP id h1mr1094436wag.1189936512672; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 02:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs136072wal; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 02:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.78.9 with SMTP id f9mr4752681pyl.1189936511018; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 02:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n29si4870156pyh.2007.09.16.02.55.09; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 02:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G9ZZDh006344; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 04:50:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13299260 for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 04:50:40 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G9oerW007669 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:50:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G9oYsG018379 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:50:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8G9oYlZ021315 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:50:34 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8G9oXSa021278 for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:50:33 -0500
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:50:33 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709160007
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 160900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  160900UTC 34.5N 127.5E GOOD
MOVE  NNE 15KT
PRES  970HPA
MXWD  065KT
GUST  095KT
50KT  40NM
30KT  100NM WEST 80NM EAST
FORECAST
24HF  170900UTC 39.1N 132.5E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.