

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 20:50:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.177])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8GCo6sw047160	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:50:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1829062waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 05:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.201.1 with SMTP id y1mr792109waf.1189947013875; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 05:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs142128wal; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 05:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.85.1 with SMTP id n1mr4907776pyl.1189947012719; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 05:50:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f6si5152836pyh.2007.09.16.05.50.10; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 05:50:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8DLcwO7003740; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 07:46:48 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13300502 for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 07:46:48 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GCkmK6025553 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:46:48 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GCkghY010276 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:46:48 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GCkgki018049 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:46:42 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8GCkg8Z018045 for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:46:42 -0500
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:46:42 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709160023
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 161200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0711 NARI (0711) DOWNGRADED FROM TY
ANALYSIS
PSTN  161200UTC 35.3N 127.7E FAIR
MOVE  NNE 14KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
50KT  20NM
30KT  90NM
FORECAST
24HF  171200UTC 39.8N 134.4E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.