

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 23:53:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8GFrpb4098882	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:53:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1877720waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.13.1 with SMTP id 1mr1691163wam.1189958030525; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 08:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs149847wal; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 08:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.141.13 with SMTP id o13mr5807613and.1189958028467; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 08:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v66si3194789pyh.2007.09.16.08.53.44; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 08:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GBIWPq016632; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 10:50:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13301814 for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 10:50:35 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GFoZlM014872 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:50:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GFoTcA009090 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:50:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GFoT8W013798 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:50:29 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8GFoTsp013794 for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:50:29 -0500
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:50:29 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709160037
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 161500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0711 NARI (0711) DOWNGRADED FROM STS
ANALYSIS
PSTN  161500UTC 35.5N 128.4E FAIR
MOVE  NE 12KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  80NM
FORECAST
24HF  171500UTC 40.3N 135.3E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.