

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 02:51:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.183])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8GIpoAA088654	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 02:51:51 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1923687waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:51:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.123.1 with SMTP id v1mr1596093wac.1189968709938; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 11:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs157023wal; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 11:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.191.5 with SMTP id o5mr6052152anf.1189968708355; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 11:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f55si5758679pyh.2007.09.16.11.51.45; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 11:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8FL6Lo1022099; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 13:41:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13302953 for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 13:41:02 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GIf2XK000726 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:41:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GIeuVK009138 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:41:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GIeu5v003466 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:40:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8GIeuM9003462 for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:40:56 -0500
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:40:56 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709160049
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 161800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  161800UTC 37.2N 130.3E FAIR
MOVE  NE 10KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  60NM
FORECAST
24HF  171800UTC 39.3N 135.4E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.