

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 05:45:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.180])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8GLjgJi039722	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 05:45:45 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1967648waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:45:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.149.2 with SMTP id w2mr2353707wad.1189979141957; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 14:45:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs162604wal; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 14:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.33.15 with SMTP id l15mr5394350pyj.1189979136976; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 14:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n29si6012797pyh.2007.09.16.14.45.34; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 14:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GKd5YR012008; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 16:42:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13304123 for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 16:42:29 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GLgSxU018017 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:42:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GLgNID012684 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:42:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GLgM6I025794 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:42:23 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8GLgM0w025783 for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:42:22 -0500
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:42:22 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709160060
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 162100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  162100UTC 37.6N 130.9E FAIR
MOVE  NE 12KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  200NM EAST 60NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  172100UTC 39.4N 135.9E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.