

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 08:52:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8H0qX8B083939	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:52:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2011325waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.23.12 with SMTP id a12mr57270waj.1189990352773; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 17:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs167041wal; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 17:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.39.2 with SMTP id r2mr5579482pyj.1189990351062; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 17:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a78si3660249pye.2007.09.16.17.52.28; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 17:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8GKd5g3012008; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 19:42:21 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13305375 for [email-masked]; Sun,
16 Sep 2007 19:42:21 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8H0gKaU005017 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:42:20 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8H0gFNF004069 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:42:20 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8H0gFgF017283 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:42:15 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8H0gFK9017279 for [email-masked]; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:42:15 -0500
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:42:15 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=6 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709160070
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 170000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  DEVELOPED LOW FORMER TS 0711 NARI (0711)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  170000UTC 38N 132E
MOVE  ENE 10KT
PRES  1004HPA
MXWD  035KT
30KT  200NM EAST 100NM WEST =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.