

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 02:54:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.186])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8HIsAYL018833	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 02:54:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1444428rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:54:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.13.1 with SMTP id 1mr1241162wam.1190054860485; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 11:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs226790wal; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 11:47:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.70.17 with SMTP id x17mr6660069pyk.1190054855886; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 11:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v66si4733090pyh.2007.09.17.11.47.32; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 11:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HBFBsH000506; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 13:45:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13316610 for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 13:45:40 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HIjeYS026664 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:45:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HIjYjr014304 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:45:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HIjYUL023344 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:45:34 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8HIjY1e023339 for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:45:34 -0500
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:45:34 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Nnw 11kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709170105
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 171800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  171800UTC 23.9N 124.6E GOOD
MOVE  WNW 11KT
PRES  930HPA
MXWD  100KT
GUST  140KT
50KT  90NM
30KT  240NM NORTHEAST 180NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  181800UTC 27.3N 121.0E 90NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 12KT
PRES  950HPA
MXWD  080KT
GUST  115KT
48HF  191800UTC 31.4N 119.7E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 11KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
72HF  201800UTC 37.7N 124.1E 290NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.