

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 05:52:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.186])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8HLqP6w070843	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 05:52:26 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1483142rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.26.1 with SMTP id 1mr3224734waz.1190065944879; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 14:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs240758wal; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 14:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.10.20 with SMTP id 20mr8371507anj.1190065942368; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 14:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y78si8384532pyg.2007.09.17.14.52.20; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 14:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HBFBBm000506; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 16:51:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13319360 for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 16:51:28 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HLpSTm022313 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:51:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HLpM7n001479 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:51:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HLpMLg018221 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:51:22 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8HLpKRL018215 for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:51:20 -0500
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:51:20 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Nnw 11kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709170134
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 172100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  172100UTC 24.2N 124.0E GOOD
MOVE  WNW 11KT
PRES  930HPA
MXWD  100KT
GUST  140KT
50KT  90NM
30KT  240NM NORTHEAST 180NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  182100UTC 27.8N 120.5E 90NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 12KT
PRES  955HPA
MXWD  075KT
GUST  105KT
45HF  191800UTC 31.4N 119.7E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 11KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
69HF  201800UTC 37.7N 124.1E 290NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.