

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 08:52:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.188])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8I0qgha083837	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:52:43 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1515610rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:52:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.59.1 with SMTP id h1mr240642waa.1190076761938; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 17:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs250501wal; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 17:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.78.9 with SMTP id f9mr7019128pyl.1190076760372; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 17:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v55si5126822pyh.2007.09.17.17.52.37; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 17:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HBFBGN000507; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 19:51:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13321032 for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 19:51:51 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I0powW011556 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:51:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I0pj67001264 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:51:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I0pjvb012406 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:51:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8I0pihj012388 for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:51:44 -0500
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:51:44 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Nne 16kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709170158
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 180000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  180000UTC 24.4N 123.7E GOOD
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  930HPA
MXWD  100KT
GUST  140KT
50KT  90NM
30KT  240NM NORTHEAST 180NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  190000UTC 28.0N 120.4E 90NM 70%
MOVE  NNW 12KT
PRES  965HPA
MXWD  075KT
GUST  105KT
48HF  200000UTC 34.5N 121.2E 170NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 16KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
72HF  210000UTC 41.8N 131.6E 270NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.