

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 11:51:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.177])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8I3p8mw037756	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:51:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2466154waf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:51:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.77.1 with SMTP id z1mr3529083waa.1190087468469; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 20:51:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs258386wal; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 20:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.96.6 with SMTP id y6mr7179826pyl.1190087465167; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 20:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a79si8954042pye.2007.09.17.20.51.02; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 20:51:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HNc9Ux000506; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 22:50:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13322641 for [email-masked]; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 22:50:28 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I3oSVG028263 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:50:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I3oMdg006424 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:50:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I3oMP5003785 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:50:22 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8I3oLch003763 for [email-masked]; Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:50:21 -0500
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:50:21 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Nne 16kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709170171
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 180300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  180300UTC 25.0N 123.2E GOOD
MOVE  NW 10KT
PRES  930HPA
MXWD  100KT
GUST  140KT
50KT  90NM
30KT  260NM NORTHEAST 180NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  190300UTC 29.2N 120.2E 90NM 70%
MOVE  N 13KT
PRES  970HPA
MXWD  070KT
GUST  100KT
45HF  200000UTC 34.5N 121.2E 170NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 16KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
69HF  210000UTC 41.8N 131.6E 270NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.