

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 15:03:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.183])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8I73MpI083153	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:03:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2516677waf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.13.1 with SMTP id 1mr1860504wam.1190098620819; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 23:57:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs267189wal; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 23:57:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.62.19 with SMTP id p19mr7385608pyk.1190098618724; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 23:56:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n63si9340852pyh.2007.09.17.23.56.56; Mon,
17 Sep 2007 23:56:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HBFBWr000512; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 01:55:34 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13324767 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 01:55:29 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I6tTIN017478 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 01:55:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I6tNcO024787 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 01:55:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I6tNCo025245 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 01:55:23 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8I6tMEq025231 for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 01:55:22 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 01:55:22 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709170193
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 180600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  180600UTC 25.7N 122.6E GOOD
MOVE  NW 16KT
PRES  930HPA
MXWD  100KT
GUST  140KT
50KT  90NM
30KT  260NM NORTHEAST 180NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  190600UTC 29.7N 119.6E 90NM 70%
MOVE  N 14KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
48HF  200600UTC 37.0N 121.9E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.