

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 17:47:30 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.181])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8I9lSQO061972	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:47:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2565565waf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 02:47:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.107.19 with SMTP id f19mr2391002wac.1190108845471; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 02:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs276334wal; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 02:47:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.12.18 with SMTP id 18mr9533733anl.1190108844175; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 02:47:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v55si5694801pyh.2007.09.18.02.47.21; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 02:47:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HBFBSw000507; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 04:46:05 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13325941 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 04:46:05 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I9k4Gt001954 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:46:05 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I9jx2g000121 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:46:04 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8I9jxGT011078 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:45:59 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8I9jxdT011069 for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:45:59 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:45:59 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709180013
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 180900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  180900UTC 26.0N 121.9E GOOD
MOVE  NW 14KT
PRES  935HPA
MXWD  095KT
GUST  135KT
50KT  70NM
30KT  240NM NORTHEAST 160NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  190900UTC 30.7N 119.3E 90NM 70%
MOVE  N 16KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
45HF  200600UTC 37.0N 121.9E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.