

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 20:50:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.177])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8ICoJNZ090933	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:50:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2618635waf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 05:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.26.1 with SMTP id 1mr580572waz.1190119852568; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 05:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs286495wal; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 05:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.136.8 with SMTP id j8mr9860158and.1190119851530; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 05:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f78si9951843pyh.2007.09.18.05.50.47; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 05:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HBFBXK000513; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 07:49:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13326569 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 07:49:27 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ICnQOq016563 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:49:26 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ICnLK3003787 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:49:26 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ICnLUb009821 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:49:21 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8ICnKIX009817 for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:49:20 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:49:20 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709180029
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 181200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  181200UTC 26.2N 121.4E GOOD
MOVE  WNW 11KT
PRES  950HPA
MXWD  085KT
GUST  120KT
50KT  60NM
30KT  240NM NORTHEAST 160NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  191200UTC 31.6N 119.5E 90NM 70%
MOVE  N 17KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
48HF  201200UTC 39.4N 125.1E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.